We are Working Hard to be the best we can be!

Monday, September 1, 2014

First Homework Assignment

The only Reading homework assignment for this week will be to complete the Summer Souvenir Writing Project. Students will come home with their writing template tomorrow and it should be brought back according to the first letter of their last name. 
A-H- Wednesday 9/3
I-O- Thursday 9/4
P-Z- Friday 9/5

Macintosh HD:Users:tarahenninger:Desktop:sun-clip-art1.jpg
My Summer Souvenir

By:____________________________________________________________
Bring in a souvenir (photograph, postcard, brochure, map, ticket or artifact) that represents something fun you did this summer. Write a short description about how your souvenir represents a part of your summer. Use the lines below for your writing and bring it back to school this week.  (10 pts.- writing)

For example:
My summer was full of excitement.  I spent my time touring the city I love, Chicago!  Chicago is full of fun and exciting things to do and see.  I spent my days doing different activities around The Windy City.  I went to my first Chicago Bears game and saw my favorite players. I also watched the Chicago Cubs play at Wrigley Field and they won.  I enjoyed two concerts, went to the beach, shopped at the biggest mall in Illinois and found a wedding dress! I learned to grill and had friends and family over to try my creations. Overall, I had a relaxing and enjoyable summer touring Chicago and have lots souvenirs to remember my summer break.  How did you spend your time this summer?
Now share your story about your Summer Souvenir...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment